The Drift HD 720 records 720p High-Definition video, has a 5MP still photo mode, built-in LCD colour screen, remote control, and a wide angle lens, to name just a few of the features on offer.
With an easy-to-use visual menu, instant video playback, and a built-in speaker, you can review your footage when youre out cruising on your motorbike through the Alps, on the beach after surfing a barrel, or at the bottom of the hill after your downhill ride.
For motorcyclists, road cyclists, snow sports like skiing and snowboarding, and watersports (with a Drift HD Waterproof Case
), motocross, and other motorsports, this is an ideal camera.
We Say: Offered at an incredible price, with loads of features, simple to use, and works with all the Drift Accessories
and Drift Mounts
, this is great value for money!
Quick Feature List:
- Full HD for creating crystal clear footage
- Same compact housing 145g.
- Replaceable lens
- A playback LCD screen for lining up shots and the ability to play back the footage right away
- A remote control to enable you to film what you want to record, not the boring stuff in between
- New goggle strap in addition to curved and flat adhesive mounts, paired with a universal clip for multiple mounting options
- Standard Ό" 20 thread for use with most tripods
If that isn't enough the camera also has the following:
- A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for
- It can take 5 MP photos. Put it in the time lapse mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card and battery lasts
- You can pair the remote control to your camera or any number of additional cameras.
- A digital zoom function so you can get even closer to the action or your friend in front
- Night mode so you can record in darker and duskier conditions
- Waterproof case accessory offering
Shot on the Drift HD720